Tinies Care Child Care Enrollment Forms
These forms should be filled out, printed, and returned to me before your child’s first day.
The following are Registration forms that are required by the State of California,
requires me to have on file for your child.
- LIC 700 – ID and Emergency Information
- LIC 627 – Consent for Medical Treatment
- LIC 613A – Personal Rights
- LIC 995A – Notification of Parent’s Rights
- LIC 9150 – Notification of Additional Children in Care
- LIC 282 – Affidavit Regarding Liability Insurance
- LIC 9166 – Consent & Verification for Nebulizer Care
- LIC 701 – Physician Report Child Care
- LIC 702 – Preadmission Health History?
The following forms must be completed by parents whose child(ren) need medication administered by the provider during child care hours.
- LIC 9291 – Parental Consent to Administer Medication.
Parents must also bring the child’s immunization record, or a copy of the record, with all other completed forms.
Tinies Care Daycare provides this reference page to assist parents in the registration of their child(ren). We have gathered the most important information needed to make the registration process smooth. All items listed below are required for registration into our facility.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us: (909) 946-8320
Registration Packet List
(Required for each child enrolled)
Registration Forms (all forms are required by the State of California)
- Immunization Records (less than one year) for all ages
- Physician’s Report signed by a physician (less than one year)
- Subsidized Program Guidelines sign off sheet (if applicable)
- Registration Fee $50
- First weeks tuition $125.00
Items Required for First Day (Required for each child)
- Crib Sheet and blanket
- Change of clothes (please be sure they are weather appropriate)
- Diapers / Pull-Ups and Wipes