We provide and support a nurturing, family friendly environment that is innovative and compassionate for all. We support and help children to feel comfortable, challenged, and successful and foster their curiosity, emotional well-being, and respect for diversity. We provide high quality professional day care for babies, infants, toddlers, and preschool and kindergarten children at affordable prices.
What are the benefits of family day care?
- The home based setting provides a familiar, safe and secure learning environment.
- Current research confirms the importance of strong relationships with significant adults to a child’s early learning; family day care’s small group environment facilitates strong bonds and promotes effective early learning and social development.
- Preparing 1 year old to school, two years old getting ready for school activities, three years old getting ready y curriculum for pre-school, 3 to 4 years old getting ready for pre-school.
- Family day care can offer care during standard hours.
- Family day care can provide education and care for children from: babies to pre-school age; offering the possibility for siblings to be cared for together, all in one location.
Family day care provides experiences which reflect the diversity of your community.
We are here to meet your child care needs
Ages: 6 wks. – 4 yrs.
Open: 5:30 A.M to 4:p.m.
- Full-time (up to a 9 hours per day)
- We accepting children from new born, one year old, two and three year old up to 4 year old.
- Part-time (between 3-9 hours per day)
- Non-traditional work hours.
Set up an interview: 6p.m. Monday-Friday; weekends are negotiable and up on request and availability.
- Open 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Full time & part time rates with flexible scheduling available
- Child care assistance & grant funding accepted